August 2, 2009

Just a note

I got up at 8:00 when the alarm went off this morning, so I could hurry and get ready for church at 9:00. None of my roommates were up, and I knew a couple of them had to take showers so I thought about waking everyone up. THEN I remembered that our ward doesn't start until 11:00. Doh. I shaved my legs at 8:00 anyway so the other girls could take showers. Then I went back to bed. I woke up again at 10:15 which was 15 minutes later than I wanted to wake up, but I said, oh well, I already shaved. I'll just hurry a little. As I started eating my breakfast I realized I didn't have to worry because our ward starts at 11:30. ....oops.
However, I got a 100 on my first (real) college assignment! Woo!

Also, one thing I definitely took for granted back home was a toaster.

3 comments:

Laura said...

opps. Well at least you are ready to go. Thanks for coming over last night! It was lots of fun. :)

The Queen said...

And you could have slept in even later by skipping breakfast since it's fast Sunday!! ;) I'm so sorry you were/are homesick. I got really homesick on my honeymoon. That's the first time I had been away from home with no plan on going back. I called home to talk to Mom and Dad. Good times! Glad you're making friends with your roomie and dormies and that Charles/Laura and Hugh are (will be) close by. You will have a great time! Love you!

Carla said...

I can see that you're getting organized! :) Congratulations on the 'A'. What class was this?