So, last night, my neighbors, with whom I spend more time than my own roommates, started a grease fire in their apartment. Yeah, I was there, it was crazy. It IS crazy!
But everyone is safe, and most of the girls' personal belongings are okay too, aside from the plates and things like that. They were making onion rings and when they turned the heat off the oil it just combusted... Then Natalie used the fire extinguisher. Oops.
So basically they're homeless for like a week.
And the story... spread like wildfire... I know, that's a terrible thing to say, but I asked Deanna if it was okay before I typed it. She said yes.
Also, last night I told a boy who comments on all of my statuses on facebook to stop doing it, because people were starting to ask me who he was. Usually if I ever message him he messages me right back, but last night he didn't. I think I hurt his feelings.
Happy Birthday Ella!