February 5, 2011

I have a friend. Her name is Nicole. I have more friends, too, but I really like this one a lot. Here is a picture of her:



Here is another picture of her:


She's getting married, but this is not her wedding dress.
I had some pictures of her wedding dress on here because I was pretty sure her fiance was never ever going to read this but then Hugh told me I should take them off anyway so I did. Yaaaaeeeeeeyyy

Basically I'm really really happy that she is marrying Dave. We were roommates last winter and have stayed very close friends since then. ...and by that I mean that Nicole and I were roommates.
Dave was not my roommate. I'm pretty sure that's not allowed.

I mean really. I'm so happy for her. This is awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleo- you will look hot in that bridesmaid's dress.

Carla said...

Congratulations to her!